Are you looking to get a Cypress AC repair near me? Fortunately, GoAdmiral is in your area and ready to help! We provide some of the best services in the region when it comes to air conditioning. All of our staff have been thoroughly trained and are all certified to work on your units and fix whatever issues may arise. You won’t have to worry about the options we offer either, because we have some of the best brands in the world. We will make sure that they keep running also, that’s our company guarantee when it comes to repairs.
In addition to all of this, we will even offer you amazing options for service throughout the year, too. This is one of the popular options for our customers because it doesn’t require them to do any maintenance on their units. Some of our clients may never even have to touch their own AC units purely because of our excellent service. If you want to find out more, keep reading!
NATE Certified & Background Checked
Every single one of our employees must go through a very complex system for hiring. We take our work very seriously so that means all of the possible candidates for technician positions will be drug tested, background checked for up to 5 years back and also requested to recertify for all of the current requirements in the industry.
This means that they must also pass the NATE certification test, too. This test is the global determiner of HVAC competency. If your technician is NATE approved, they can work on any AC unit and provide clear and professional information about the product, how to fix it and what maintenance you might need.
What Our Repairs Might Consist Of
The average repairs that our technician is trained to do will consist of the following. Of course, there will be specific treatments that may be unique to certain AC units, but generally, you will be getting aid for these issues that we listed below.
Debris or Damage to Condenser Coils
- First, the technician will clean the coils from any waste. Then, they will make sure the fins are straight and rinsed out as well. Afterward, the coils are coated and finally flushed out with a cleaner. This ensures that your coils are ready for more use again.
Flushing the Drain And Removing Clogs
- Whether you are aware of it or not, the drain has a huge benefit. The condensate drip from your drain is a critical piece of your unit. It removes water from the system and maintains flow controllability. But it can cause difficulties if it gets too blocked. Blockages are accumulated debris which over time can become dirty. Algae or mold growth can cause negative effects such as bad odors that can infiltrate your home. It can be dangerous and unpleasant, so a technician helps you by clearing it during the reparation process.
Damaged Or Faulty Electrical Parts
- Electrical parts are actually going to make up a majority of the AC units. This means that if you do not have cool air circulating from the air conditioner when you like it, then there is probably an issue with your electric components. There are a lot of options within the unit that can cause problems, too. They can be damaged or defective in this case. The technician is trained to easily identify which part is malfunctioning and help you replace it.
- One of the issues that you might be dealing with will be a result of the refrigerant. A lack of freon is an additional option that could stop your cold air from spreading. This is a coolant used to keep the air cool when you want it. Sometimes a failure to produce cool air not only causes hot air but also contributes to the increase in moisture because the water is no longer cold. The fluid itself is also dangerous and can be harmful in some cases so you’ll definitely want our technicians to take care of it.
Changing and Replacing Air Filters
- Although you can do this on your own, it is a good idea to let the technician replace it while the repair or tuning is in progress. This is just to keep track of the degradation of your unit and to monitor its problems. While it’s easy to do, this is our way of recording the longterm use of your unit. Through this, we can keep a comprehensive checklist for your AC. This is a goal of ours as we want to make sure it works as long as possible!
About Our Service Agreements
When you get a unit from Houston Admiral, or you need service for your current model, check out our service agreements! We offer yearly services that provide a plethora of benefits. These will consist of preventative maintenance, repairs, tune-ups and also inspections that will make sure your unit is in optimal condition throughout the year. This is a great way to save money as well because studies have shown that preventative maintenance like the kind that we offer can help avoid 80% of the repairs that an AC unit might require.
In fact, it is so cost-effective that the money you save from prevention measures and an increase in the lifetime of the unit will save you so much money on energy and efficiency that the service will pay for itself. Now that is quite the enticing offer! If you have an interest in this sort of service, just get in contact with some of our officials. A technician can be out to give you your first inspection or repair in no time!
Contact Houston Admiral Now!
Whatever type of repair you need, there is a Houston Admiral technician ready to offer Cypress AC repair near me. They will provide you with all of the services and insight on your unit that you may require. After a good afternoon of work, your AC unit will be running as good as new again. All we have to do is give a basic inspection, run the diagnostic checks, and figure out the source of your problem. After that, it’ll be another few steps for repair, and before too long, we’ll be signing off on the job.
You will notice a job well done when you feel the cool air gracing your home once more. That’s just how the service at Houston Admiral works, and we can’t wait to work with you next! If you want to give us a call for your next repair, you can reach us at (281) 876-9400 or merely visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
FUN FACTS ABOUT CYPRESS TEXAS
- The town is named after the 49-mile-long Cypress Creek.
- Various Atakapan Indian tribes once inhabited the area, but they quickly died out when white settlers moved into the area.
- In the 1980s many of the original settler families were remembered through streets and schools that bore their names, like Huffmeister Road and Matzke Elementary.
- For more info about Cypress, click here!