Gas Leaks Spring TX
Are you currently worried that you have a gas leak in your home? And have now been searching online Gas Leaks Spring TX? Having a gas leak is something that should be taken care of immediately by professionals. Because it can lead to serious symptoms and problems for you. Research shows that there are over 73 million residents in the United States that use natural gas. Natural gas is highly flammable and having gas leaks increases the risk of fire and explosion in your home. Brought to you by Houston Admiral, we are going to spotlight the sign and symptoms of a gas leak.
Gas Leaks Signs
Small gas leaks may not have a smell. However, if there is a gas leak in the home, a person may notice these signs.
- The smell of sulfur or rotten eggs
- A hissing sound near a gas line
- A dust cloud near a gas line
- Bubbles in water
- A damaged gas pipe
- Even dead houseplants
- Higher than a normal gas bill
- Breathing difficulties when you enter the house
- Dizziness, headaches, nausea, irritation in the eyes or throat when you enter the house
- Flu-like symptoms you can’t get rid of
- Ringing in your ears or pains in the chest when in your home
If you are experiencing any of these sign or symptoms, then it is time to call Houston Admiral today. Our expert team will come out to your property and determine if you have a gas leak. If they find that you do have a gas leak they will fix the problem as quickly as possible. Do not waste any more time today and call us at 281-876-9400. We have the tools and knowledge to ensure that you do not suffer from a gas leak any longer.