Heating Service, Maintenance, Tune Ups, and Inspections Tomball TX
During the cold winter season, Houston and surrounding areas households will consume a lot of energy to heat. Our winters here in Houston don’t leave us the luxury of letting our heating systems stay down. It is better to implement proactive measures for Houston heating service, maintenance, tune ups and inspections.
Houston and surrounding areas households can often save you money by locating heating system issues with speed and accuracy. If you don’t mind getting your hands a little dirty and would like to see if there’s an easy solution to some minor heating issues, below are a few Houston heating service, maintenance, tune ups and inspections tips:
Houston Heating Maintenance and Inspections:
• Inspect heat exchanger for cracks or separation
• Check supply and burner gas pressures
• Check temperature rise across the furnace
• Check safety controls for proper operation
• Inspect electrical connections
• Inspect flue pipe for leakage and clearances
• Check for proper supply voltage
• Inspect air intake for restrictions
• Check static pressure is in manufactures specifications
• Check thermostat calibration
• Inspect duct work for leaks or tears
• Inspect cooling coil for air restrictions or dirt
• Check air filtration
• Inspect furnace disconnect switch
• Check furnace supply gas line meets code
• Check that furnace is secure
• Inspect blower wheel for dirt and debris
• Inspect operating control board for hot spots
Houston Heating Service:
When looking for way to improve your heating service and save energy bills, here a few basic tips to improve heating in your home:
• Consider upgrading your heating system
• Use double-paned window installation
• Reverse ceiling fans direction for winter use
• Inspect Duct Sealing
Houston Heating Tune Ups:
• Inspect gas burner
• Check your pilot assembly
• Inspect the heat exchanger
• Make sure all moving parts are lubricated
If you have a general comfort level working around mechanical equipment these tips will be right for you! However, it is recommended to hire a licensed professional to diagnose and locate any problems your heating system.
Whatever type of heating system, don’t wait until it heating system breaks down to call for service. A clean, well-adjusted heating system will save you money on energy bills. Servicing your system is called many names by heating contractors: heating service, heating maintenance, heating tune up, heating inspections, to name a few.
Remember having a seasonal maintenance agreement for heating and cooling by a licensed HVAC contractor will keep your heating system in good working condition.
For a complete list of services and offers, call Houston Admiral Air Conditioning and Heating 281-876-9400 or visit our website https://goadmiral.com. We are always open!