Have you found yourself in need of a Hockley AC Fix? There can be plenty of reasons that may be the cause of your AC units’ untimely demise. In order to get to the bottom of this, and to make the repairs necessary, get a Houston Admiral technician to help you out today! There are many services they can offer you, including a diagnosis of the problem as well as immediate solutions. They are very familiar with the industry as most of them have multiple years of providing AC service under their belts.
Furthermore, they’re all certified in NATE which is the industries leading tests for competency. This means they are able to work on any AC unit and provide you with sound professional advice or repairs. Let us know if you need a technician to come out to your location. We can serve both commercial and residential locations. Houston Admiral is ready to work with any AC problem!
What Will A Hockley AC Fix Consist Of?
When a technician comes to fix your AC unit, they will provide a set list of services. Seeing as the AC units all generally function the same, there will be some constants. We’ve listed them below and added some general descriptions to give you a better idea of what kind of service you’ll be getting.
- Cleaning the condenser coils
- First, the technician will inspect for any damage to the coils, then clean the coils from any debris. After this, the fins on the coils will be straightened out and cleaned, too. Next, the technician will add a coil cleaner and wash any remaining dirt from your condenser coils.
- Flushing the drain
- Flushing the drain is to make sure that there is no buildup of mold or algae from the condensate drip. If it occurs, then your house will be subject to bad smelling odors that may even be harmful. By removing any clogs and flushing it out, we will minimize the potential for this to occur.
- Replacing damaged or faulty electrical parts
- This is just one of the more specialized areas that our technicians can help in. A lot of the time, if the AC unit is not providing cool air to the house, it is because there is a malfunctioning electric part inside. We can fix that!
- Adding new Freon
- Freon is is a refrigerant that cools the air when you are trying to lower the temperature of the room. It is a very powerful chemical and can be dangerous for you, the machine, and the environment if not handled correctly. That is why our technician will handle this for you, they have all of the training and certifications necessary to do so.
- Changing and replacing the air filters
- While you may be able to do this one your own, our technician will routinely do this on every repair job just to make sure that your AC unit has a baseline date to keep track of. We want to make sure that all of the aspects of your AC unit are running properly, even the most mundane components. After all, the air filter is still important!
This will all typically occur after an inspection. The AC inspection will provide you with a diagnostic review of your unit and help our technicians find out exactly what is wrong. While there will usually be a direct problem causing your issue we won’t just fix that problem — we will make sure to give your AC unit a general range of repairs as well.
Tips For Maintaining Your AC
You should absolutely consider getting one of our service agreements for your AC unit. It is the ultimate package when it comes to proper maintenance. This agreement will consist of routine maintenance for the year, including 2 tune-ups/repairs available for each year. The best aspects about this are if your AC is functioning the way it was made, we will be able to provide you with hands-free air conditioning year round. You will not have to do any of the maintenance yourself, we will simply come around every six months or so for your next preventative maintenance check-up.
People end up saving a lot of money when they get our service agreement. The reason being is that our maintenance plans can help prevent 80% of the repairs that you might need. Right off the bat, that is saving you quite a lot. However, this coverage will additionally save you money on your energy bill. While studies show that the AC unit will degrade around 1-3% a year, we can counteract this so your AC will have an extended lifetime. With all of the cut costs, this package truly pays for itself!
About Houston Admiral
We are a family owned and operated company with a wonderful history of serving the Hockley area. Our customers are loyal to us because we provide some of the best services in the state. With all of our technicians being certified by NATE and all of the brands we serve being the leaders in the industry, you can’t go wrong with Houston Admiral.
By employing the best, we are spoiling you with service. They have an incredible aptitude and will be at your service whenever you may need them. For any sort of inspection or repair for your AC, you should consider working with us! We won’t let you down.
If you are looking for a Hockley AC fix, let us know! Houston Admiral has the tools and manpower necessary to get the job done. We will be able to provide you top-notch service that is for a great price. The benefits span from having a cool or warm air for any season and also healthier air, too. These amenities should not be taken lightly, the difference between a hot Houston afternoon and your cool living room is reason enough!
For any more information, or if you’d like to set up an appointment with us, you can call us at (281) 876-9400 or simply visit our website. We are always happy to help a new customer get the clean air they need. Let us work on your AC system next!
FUN FACTS ABOUT HOCKLEY
- Hockley is an unincorporated community located in Harris County
- Texas on Texas State Highway 6 and U.S. Highway 290 approximately five miles southeast of the city hall of Waller
- Hockley is thirty-six miles northwest of Downtown Houston
- For more information about Hockley, click here!