Katy TX AC Repair Issues
If you are searching for Katy TX AC Repair Issues. Do you already have an idea that something is wrong with your AC unit? But not sure exactly what is wrong and if you will need an AC company to come in and fix your problem? When living in Texas the last thing you want to deal with is your AC unit not working properly. And at Houston Admiral Services, we do not like to see any Texan sweat it out in the Texas heat. Brought to you by Houston Admiral Services, we are going to list some easy signs that can tell you it is time to call in a technician.
Signs for AC Repair Issues
- Your AC is blowing warm air when you are trying to cool the house instead.
- Very little air is coming out from your air vents.
- Your thermostat is not working. Meaning, you are not able to turn it on or off or control the air temperatures.
- Your AC unit is making loud noises.
- The AC unit is dispelling bad smells when turned on.
- If there is any moisture leaking anywhere around your HVAC system.
- If your electric bill has doubled and continues to grow in cost.
- The lifespan of your AC unit has reached its max. AC units reach its max around 10-15 years.
If you are experiencing any of the signs from above. Then it is time to give an HVAC technician a call. If you ignore these signs you will be causing more damage to your AC units. Which will cost you more money in the long run.
Houston Admiral Services
Houston Admiral Services hopes you take these helpful Katy TX AC Repair Issues signs. And apply them to your daily life. This information can help you extend the life of your AC unit. And ensure that you are not sweating it out in the Texas heat. Are you ready for the best team to come out and service your air conditioning units? If so, our team is ready to help and standing by. Call us today at 281-876-9400 to receive a free quote today.