Like all things in life, it is less expensive to prevent a problem from happening than fixing the problem once it occurs. Do you really want to be in the dead of summer and have your air conditioner break down, when the cause could have been prevented with a simple system check? With Houston Admiral’s service contracts, your Spring, TX air conditioning repair service is covered – 24/7!
Air Conditioning Maintenance Facts
1. Over 80% of all air conditioner repairs could have been Prevented with routine air conditioning repair service and maintenance.
2. Air conditioners degrade anywhere from 1% to 3% per year.
3. When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your Spring, TX HVAC system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal.
4. Studies from utility companies indicate that Preventative Maintenance more than pays for itself in energy savings.
When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal. Maintaining your air conditioner and heater reduces its degradation rate and allows your equipment to run better and closer to its original condition at a lower cost to you.
Residential – Admiral Service Agreements
Our Spring, TX air conditioning service program is a semi-annual maintenance plan for your heating and air conditioning repair service needs in Spring, TX. By becoming an Admiral Service Agreements customer, you will be provided with 2 Precision tune-ups a year that will help extend the life of your equipment. You will also receive a number of benefits to include:
- Lower energy bills – save money every month!
- Extended equipment life.
- Spring, Houston, Katy, Cypress, Kingwood, Conroe & Sugar Land Priority service.
- Discounts on repairs, services and new equipment purchases.