Preventative HVAC service and maintenance contracts for your air conditioner are less expensive than fixing the problem once it occurs. Houston summers are known for their high temperatures and no one wants to have their air conditioner break in the dead of summer. Houston Admiral can perform HVAC service and maintenance on your Spring, TX air conditioner and prevent a future break down.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Facts
- With preventative care and maintenance, over 80% of all air conditioner repairs could have been prevented.
- Air conditioner degeneration happens anywhere from 1% to 3% per year.
- Spring, TX HVAC systems work harder when they start to degrade, meaning that your electric bills go up and will be higher than normal.
- According to studies performed by utility companies, preventative maintenance more than pays for itself in energy savings.
The Service Contract Pays For Itself!
The degeneration of your air conditioner caused your unit to work harder to produce the same result, meaning that your electric bill will be higher than normal. Air conditioner and heater maintenance reduces the degradation rate and helps your equipment run more efficiently and closer to its original condition.
Residential – Houston Admiral Service Agreements
Go Admiral in Spring, TX offers an air conditioning service program. When you become an Admiral Service Agreements customer, your HVAC service and maintenance contract will receive two precision tune-ups a year that will extend the life of your equipment. Other benefits you will receive with our program include:
- Lower energy bills – save money every month!
- Extended equipment life.
- Spring, Houston, Katy, Cypress, Kingwood, Conroe & Sugar Land Priority service.
- Discounts on repairs, services, and new equipment purchases.
Give us a call for more information 281-876-9400!